Each week you will begin by reading about an emotion. Then you’ll learn a coping strategy for when your child has big emotions. These coping strategies are mostly breathing exercises, but are highly effective at redirecting thoughts and feelings. These strategies will be placed on a ring that your child can carry with them for whenever big feelings emerge. You’ll end each week with a positive affirmation that helps build a growth mindset and connects them with the Earth.
The goal of this curriculum is to teach your child how to use mindfulness to change their thoughts. It helps your child understand that we are in charge of our emotions and thoughts and that we have the power to shift our thoughts and emotions whenever we want to get back to our peaceful spot. Your child will learn that it’s okay to feel negative emotions for just a little while, but it’s important to always come back to our peaceful spot.
Additional Resources Needed (affiliate links):
Fill in your info below to download a sample:Take a Peek Inside:
We have confidence that our curriculum resources are some of the best out there. We also understand how difficult and frustrating it can be to choose a curriculum and try it for a few weeks only to realize it doesn’t work for your family. What a waste of money! That’s why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee even on our digital resources.
- We offer a comprehensive sample that includes everything you need to know about the curriculum plus a full week of lessons so you can really test-drive our approach. We require that you download the sample before purchase if you would like to request a refund. We have records of sample downloads, the date of sample download, and the date of purchase. We will verify that you downloaded the sample before purchase before we issue a refund.
- Your downloading privileges will be revoked. This means you will not be able to download any other resources included in the package you purchased.
- You will be unsubscribed from our customer exclusive tips, bonuses, sales, resources, support, and surprises.
- You will be deleted from our private customer-only Facebook group.
How to Request a Refund:
- Fill out this form below with your reason for requesting a refund, order number, name, and email.
- Please allow us 48 hours to verify the sample download, purchase date, and respond with our decision.
IMPORTANT: Our curriculum is very similar throughout all levels. We understand the difficulty in choosing a curriculum which is why we offer a very generous refund policy on our digital products. Since digital products cannot be physically returned and in order to protect our company, you will only be allowed one refund request.
- You can request a return for multiple curriculum purchased in the same order.
- You may not request a refund for separate orders.
- Once a refund is given, all future refund requests will be denied. This is to stop fraudulent behavior of people buying the curriculum and asking for a refund every year.
NOTE: THIS REFUND POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO CURRICULUM PURCHASED FROM OTHER COMPANIES THAT WE RECOMMEND. Please see individual company refund policies.
**Curriculum Resale Policy (STRICTLY ENFORCED)**
All printed curriculum resale posts must contain this disclaimer: *Purchaser must have purchased a digital license of the specific curriculum for sale from Homegrown Learning. It is the seller’s responsibility to verify this purchase by Homegrown Learning, prior to sale. You can do this by emailing email@example.com.
Non-approved sales are a COPYRIGHT VIOLATION.